These all used to work as you'd expect but now insert weird stuff into the comment. Not being able to Ctrl-A Ctrl-K is a bummer and Ctrl-M was easier than Ctrl-Alt-S to submit the form. Is there any way things could go back to the way they used to be? Thanks!
Hey John,
Unfortunately that is not possible as those shortcuts are set into JIRA's code and we don't have a option to customize it .
Additionally I've checked around and I've only found a closed feature request which was marked as "wont fix":
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONF-23940
The only possible way to achieve that would be in JIRA server and trough a development of a plugin or code customization.
+1 one to getting this fixed. I ctrl-a to go to beginning of line and ctrl-k to delete that line for...everything. Having this suddenly have different behavior in JIRA is frustrating.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.