I had a server failure which resulted in my Standalone Confluence going down. All I have is the ZIP backup file.
I figured now would be a good time to test out OnDemand and remove the hassle of administration, but I can't seem to get this to work. I did a Site Import from the ZIP backup, but it only brings over the users. When I do a "Space Import" it says it's not in the right format.
Is it possible to use my Standalone ZIP Backup to configure the Cloud instance the same way, with the same content?
Update
I have followed the following steps:
- Install the latest version of Confluence (5.6.1) from the website onto a Linux machine
- Restore the instance from the Backup.zip file
- This was successful, and all my spaces are present.
- Export a new backup file.
- Import the new backup.zip file to the Confluence Cloud
- This was unsuccessful. The spaces are not present.
Is this a known issue? I am curious because there are other known issues with Confluence 5.6.1.