My components list is showing tasks that have been "Done", is there a way I can disable this so they don't show. I don't really want to go into completed tasks and remove the component from each one.
Please provide a screenshot. I'd rather not guess.
A screenshot of what?
I'd love to help but I'm not sure of what the issue is. A screenshot or more detail would help me understand.
Same here - "components list showing done tasks" makes a lot of sense, but is somehow slightly too vague to be telling us what the problem is.
Can't add a screenshot of the company jira, so I will try to add more detail. I am using Component field to categorise our tasks. I want to use the Components section - url is /[project code]?selectedItem=com.atlassian.jira.jira-projects-plugin:components-page - to see all outstanding tasks for each component. But that section shows all tasks ever created no matter what status they have.
When I then click on the "Issues" link under each Component the search is (for eg):
project = OV AND component = API
I could edit the search to add status=unresolved and create a filter for each component but I don't want to waste time doing that (we have a lot of components!) - and wondered if I have missed a Project admin setting re components.
Can't give any more detail, I would guess if it's not clear it is because I am trying to do something I can't do! Thanks for the responses.
Ah, no, you'd need to hack the code providing the summary screen to add that filter to your display.
Yeah as Nic says that's hard-coded as a function of that screen.You may be better off using a Issue Statistics dashboard gadget.
This will get you the same information, minus resolved issues.
Steven, thanks - the Issue Stats dashboard idea worked a treat!
Excellent! Thanks for letting me know.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.