Hello.
I do not understand how to properly realease a version of the kanban board. I followed the instructions here
https://confluence.atlassian.com/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=391087245
but when Release the version, all the issues still stay in the Done column. What am I missing?
thanks Paul, yes i do have it
<label style="color: #707070; float: left; margin-left: -145px; padding: 5px 0px 0px; position: relative; text-align: right; width: 130px; word-wrap: break-word; font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: 20px;" for="ghx-sub-jql">Work Sub-Filter</label>
Do you have a subfilter set for the Kanban board? (for example fixVersions is EMPTY)? The subfilter is meant to filter out all issues which are released.
Hi Vivek,
If you select 'Configure' for your board and view the 'Filter' tab, do you have an entry on 'Work Sub-Filter'. It should read as: fixVersion in unreleasedVersions() OR fixVersion is EMPTY
If you do not have this entry, please add it
Cheers,
Paul
It does sound like your board is not behaving as expected. I'd like to investigate this further - could you raise a ticket in support.atlassian.com and we can dig a bit deeper
Hi Paul, I have raised GHS-9965.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.