This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Configuring the Issue Detail View
Hi,
Why do some fields like Sprint and Issue Type do not appear in the fields list dropdown?
Thanks
Because they're there already in the issue detail view, so you don't need to add them again.
Hi Nic! Thanks for your answer. I should I have been more elaborative in my question. I am asking this in context to the right hand side window panel on the agile board where issue details are shown. I do not see the 'Sprint' field or the 'Issue Type' field there. Nor do I see them in the Issue Details View option under the boards configuration.
Assuming you mean the Scrum board, then the fields are on-screen already:
The sprint is the current one, by definition, and is located at the far left of the screen, above the board (if it were a Kanban board, the sprint doesn't actually matter, but I suspect it should be an option)
The Issue type icon appears on the "card" on the board already, so you don't need the detail.
I have selected Sprint as a feature for Issue Type: subtask in project settings. But when I open a sub task, I am unable to see the field: Sprint. Can you please let me know why that is happening
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.