story-points-not-showing2.gif
Any ideas why this would be happening? If I go to another project the field shows up just fine. I've compared settings between the projects and I can't find a difference.
Can you check the field configuration and see if it is hidden or not?
Do you mean the little button in the top right that says "Configure Fields" on the create issue form? If so, you'll notice in my animated gif that "Story Points" doesn't even show up as a field that can be hidden or shown, even though "Where's my field" says it should be present.
It doesn't even show up in the "all" view: http://i.imgur.com/gJhen5i.png
Maybe this documentation helps:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/AGILE/How+do+I+configure+the+Story+Points+field+to+be+displayed+in+my+Scrum+board
Nope. I meant the field configurations: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Specifying+Field+Behavior#SpecifyingFieldBehavior-Hidingorshowingafield
Thank you. Unfortunately the agile board is already configured to use story points and it still isn't showing up http://i.imgur.com/tfN8Ll1.png
Well, the interesting part in that documentation is: "By default the Story Points field is only configured for Epic and Story issue types" Since you are trying to create a Bug, you have your answer. So please check your context of that custom field.
@Udo, In the gif you'll notice I show you all my issue types and confirm that I've added Story Points to each one. Also, "Where's my field" confirms that I've associated the field to the currently selected issue type. It's definitely there for tasks, bugs, stories, epics, and sub-tasks.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.