After browsing around it seems it's no longer officially supported. Is this true? How are people migrating from other bug trackers supposed to recreate sprints? What about programmatically updating sprints? Why was this functionality removed/deprecated?
I never received a good answer.
I do not think it is deprecated. Agile plugin itself is using these APIs. I am not sure why there is not much documentation though!
REST Deprecated? I'm not at all sure where you could find anything saying that! It's completely the opposite story - REST is the way forward for Atlassian stuff
See https://docs.atlassian.com/jira/REST/latest/
(Oh, unless you meant SOAP? - not really developed in Jira 4, deprecated in Jira 5, gone in Jira 7)
I think he meant the JIRA Agile REST API. No public docs for that. I use the REST API browser to find the details.
Ah, yes. I misunderstood.
Docs, no, but deprecated, definitely not, same as Jira.
If you read posts related to JIRA Agile REST interface people are saying that the api no longer shows up as public in the REST API browser and is kind of indicated as deprecated. Maybe it's just hidden for now? I'm just trying to understand what the official word is. I'd love to hear from someone inside Atlassian.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.