I get this error while trying to connect a JIRA Cloud instance with HipChat.
Any ideas?
Hi Andrei,
It seems like JIRA is reporting that the user trying to set the connection does not possess JIRA Administrator Global Permission, although I'm not sure of it.
So please try verifying the your Global Permission and let us know if it helps!
Cheers!
Andre
I have the same request, I get this message when trying to connect to hipchat from JIRA, I have followed the connection instructions and combinations, I am in the administrators group as well as other JIRA groups defined, but I cannot find any reference to this group 'group administrator
Cannot install this integration as it can only be installed globally by a group administrator.
Kevin Hamid
Hey guys,I found out that you have to be the "Group Admin" to do the integration. When you login through browser you should see this if you're Group Admin:
image2015-3-19 10:29:51.png
And Group Admin means you are the one who created the account with domain {whatever name you picked}.hipchat.com.
Hope that helps.Ken
How to be a "Group Admin" ?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.