I want to remove access to the Gantt onDemand user the application created, freeing up that JIRA licence but it's telling me I cannot change this admin users settings.
Please let me know how I can disable/delete this user.
Thanks
Jonathan
Hi Jonathan,
It was happening because the plugin’s user belonged to jira-users group.
This bug is already reported and now fixed, as you can see on the following link:
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/AOD-7196
If the user still using the application access (license) please raise a support ticket with the username, then the atlassian can better assist you on it.
Kind Regards,
Henrique Lechner
I also (still have the same problem. Removed the plugin, but unable to remove it from my user list. It looks like it is not counted as a license user, but I just want to remove it from my user list.
I also (still) have the same problem. Removed the plugin, but unable to remove it from my user list. It looks like it is not counted as a license user, but I just want to remove it from my user list.
Danny,If your user belongs to the Administrators group and you can't delete the user even if you have already removed the plugin, please raise a support ticket on support.atlassian.com.Then the Atlassian Support will be able to remove it for you Kind Regards,Henrique Lechner
Thanks for your reply. I will raise a ticket.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.