When I try to create a space, I get a pop-up with a spinner but it just keeps spinning. The content of the pop-up never loads so I'm unable to create a space.
CreateSpace.JPG
This is also happening to me. Also when creating a page from the more menu.
I'm having the same issue - I can only create spaces from JIRA creating project spaces that way. No one in our site can create a personal space or any other type of new space
I contacted Atlassian support, and since we're using confluence cloud, they fixed something on their end. I can now create pages/spaces.
Hello everyone!
If you are facing this issue in your Confluence Cloud, please make sure to raise a ticket with us, the Atlassian Support:
as you may be facing the following problems:
Thanks!
I am having the same issue. This is in On Prem Data Center version.
Hi ,
I am facing similar kind of issue. Confluence account was created recently. Because of which we are not able to start.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.