I changed the rendered for a custom multi-line text field to wiki. But this seems to have no effect in any of the existing issues.
Are there other steps required? Must I fully delete the custom field to change a renderer? Or ...?
You must also reindex I believe. I don't see this in the documentation however.
You didn't used to have to re-index, but I've not tested that in 7.1.
The reason is that the renderers only kick in when displaying the text - the underlying data is the same in the field, it's what's being drawn on screen that matters. Do the existing issues have wiki markup in their text field?
Great point. @Barry Kaplan, any chance we can see a screenshot of bad behavior?
I did reindex to no effect.
Yes the existing issue had wiki text which was not rendered.
Screen Shot 2016-07-20 at 7.18.53 AM.png
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.