Hi, I'm trying to increase adoption of Confluence across my organisation, but many of the senior stakeholders travel a lot and are wedded to their smartphones. They are huge fans of reading content offline in their e-mail inboxes, and it's hard to move them away from this feature, which I must admit is a very useful feature. The big problem with Confluence is that it's not available offline, so if someone sends out some useful information then the only way for those people to read it offline is to send the content in an e-mail.
I was thinking that one compromise would be to allow users to easily embed the contents of a Confluence page into an e-mail. Unfortunately this doesn't seem to be possible using in-built Confluence functionality; I am reduced to advising my colleagues to create a Confluence page, then copy&paste into an e-mail (clunky). The alternative is to export to PDF then attach to the e-mail, but this process is even more lengthy and doesn't exactly show Confluence in a good light.
This may be a feature request rather than a query, but is it possible to do what I want? A suggestion would be to check a box when sharing a page (or a blog post) that converts the page contents into an e-mail and includes it in the notification that is sent out when a page is shared.
Thoughts and suggestions are appreciated! 