I've create several pages in my Confluence space
but when I go to page actions I saw that page creation date are incorrect
Best guess is that your operating system and/or java locale settings are pointing to the wrong time zones
Have a look at the system information page to start with.
Hi
It run's at Atlassian cloud so I have no access to locat setting and I expect that configuration should be correct
Ah, sorry, I didn't notice the "Cloud" tag, sorry.
I'm not familiar enough with Cloud to know where the location is set byb default. I've seen Cloud use localised dates, so I know it is possible. I'd check the user profiles and defaults to see if you can tell it where you are, so it will use local date/time
I'm not on Cloud, but I'm having this problem. My Profile is set to Pacific Time, but the times of edits and changes seems to be UTC.
...
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.