Edit Button not showing up after jura.issue.editable set = true in the classic default workflow.
Try removing the property entirely from the workflow step!
I tried removing the property but it didn't work. I have a custom field I want to update after issue is closed. I have to reopen the ticket set the resolution to fix and close the ticket again. I was trying to avoind that and just edit custom field of the ticket. Is there another way? Thanks.
Did you remember to publish the workflow?
Is the project/issue type actually using this workflow?
Did you remember to publish the workflow and made sure this is the correct one?
Also, this property is true automatically, so unless you have a jira.issue.editable set to false, this is probably not the problem.
Aha. I never published the draft. It works now. Thanks.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.