I am trying to set up a workflow that will automatically advance the due date at certain transitions.
I have tried using the post functions but have not been able to do it.
Any Ideas?
Hi Andy,
You can use the Misc Workflow Extensions (just enable this add-on) and it will allow you to Increase value of field Function.
Hope this helps!
Cheers!
Hi Elisa,
Thanks, I have only just seen your answer.
I have enabled the misc workflow extensions and tried adding the post function you suggest into the workflow transition, but I have still not been able to advance the due date.
The description of the post function, describes it as working on numerical values. Can I get to work with dates?
Andy Jaynes •Nov 01, 2014 Hi Elisa, Thanks, I have only just seen your answer. I have enabled the misc workflow extensions and tried adding the post function you suggest into the workflow transition, but I have still not been able to advance the due date. The description of the post function, describes it as working on numerical values. Can I get to work with dates?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.