I've set up the Jira plugin in PHPStorm, and I can view issues in it. However, I can't seem to filter issues by what's in the current sprint. I was hoping to at least filter issues that way, or even better view the actual swim lanes in PHPStorm.I didn't see any mentions of sprints in the docs, and the "Usage FAQ" is empty. What am I missing?https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/IDEPLUGIN/Usage+FAQ+for+the+IntelliJ+Connector
Using PHPStorm 8 - there is a work around. Create a saved filter in the Advanced Search on the web application and specify the following search criteria -
sprint in openSprints()
After you save the filter on the web side, re-sync within the Atlassian plugin. The saved filter should now showup in your Saved Filters list and you can use it within PHPStorm
In Web:
savedfilter in web.png
In PHPStorm:
savedfilter in phphstorm.png
This should give you any filtering you need.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.