Hello,
Having created a project in JIRA, I made my way to the Overview->Summary page. This shows three groups of data; 'Summary', 'Issues: 30 Day Summary' and 'Activity Stream'. In the 'Summary' section you are invited to change the project description by clicking on the 'project description' hyperlink in the sentence "Change the project description details about your project.". I clicked on this and edited the default Summary using the various Text Formatting capabilities built into JIRA (https://hecate.atlassian.net/secure/WikiRendererHelpAction.jspa?section=texteffects). One of the capabilities listed is the ability to display an image or the thumbnail of an image. I did this successfully from a Comment on an Issue by:
- Uploading a screenshot to the page for the Issue.
- Linking to the screenshot from the Comment (i.e., using !MyImageName.jpg|thumbnail! for the thumbnail).
However, I have been unsuccessful in doing it for the 'Summary' section of a Project. It appears that I need to upload a screenshot to the Overview->Summary page and then link to it from the new project description but I don't see a way to do that.
Any help in sorting this out would be appreciated.