I would like to change the names of the groups below but I cannot find where this can be edited. Is this even possible?
Its not possible in JIRA. See https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRA-1391 for more details. The same applies to onDemand I would think!
Hi There,
Is there anyone found any way to change the group name ?
If not, it's really a serious bug on Jira folks. Kindly some one let me know if there is a way
Nope. See Jobin's link.
Given the age of it, I'd say it's way down the list of priorities for improvement (it's not a "bug", there's nothing broken or wrong, it's just not something they've done)
Is there an update on how to change a group name?
No, it's not changed.
Well there is a more detailed explanation about changing the group names.I haven't tried to run the update queries myself, but maybe it's a solution for youhttps://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/how-to-rename-a-group-in-jira-968662365.html
-Edit-
Always make a backup of your database before running these update queries, as mentioned on the page this is not an intended functionality.
Thanks I see this request is under consideration
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.