Hello,
I tried to add JIRA in the Confluence (Settings)
Following error occurs:
image2015-6-10 9:45:22.png
Any ideas?
Thanks!
ByeKristin
Is there an error message in the Confluence log? If so, please add i.
How can I download the log or where is the log saved?
I use the Cloud Version ...
When using Cloud, I think your best bet is to contact support. That error message is pretty useless without a log. And you can't access a log in Confluence Cloud, from what I know. See here: https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/112862
@Kristin Scheucher, this is a bit confusing.
It appears you have Confluence Cloud, but you're entering a URL into the Navigator as-if you had it on-premise (jira.domain.com instead subdomain.atlassian.net). Furthermore, you do not configure Application Links in the Application Navigator. You must navigate to Administration and configure the Application Link there instead.
https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Linking+to+Another+Application
Additionally, since you are on Atlassian Cloud, if you run into issues you should contact support.atlassian.com for your service offering.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.