Hi,
I am trying to sign up as a Administrator, but I am unable to sign up as a Administrator. which link i have to follow to sign up as a Administrator.
Also, how to add product in Jira.
Awaitinf for your positive reply.
Hey,
you can't simply sign up as an administrator. You have to be appointed as an administrator (be a member of jira-administrators group) by an administrator. And what do you mean by "product"?
Cheers Christian
I think what you really need it is start reading... Like anything you want to learn to use.
Here it is the documentation.
Maybe this is even better http://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/JIRA+Documentation
Yes I know,
I have a project. I want to make link of my project on JIRA so administrator , developers and users will be able to login.
How should I make that project link on JIRA?
You appear to be asking the same question again, rather than providing new information about where you are stuck.
The question you are asking is covered in the documentation. Ramiro pointed you at the basic reading you need to do - start with the "Jira 101" stuff. When you've read that, to answer this specific question, you should go next to http://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Configuring+Security
I think you did not understand the fundamental functions of Jira. Please read the documentation. It is all explained there.
We will try to answer all the questions posted here, but you have to do your homework too...
you cannot have your projects on https://jira.atlassian.com/secure/Dashboard.jspa . This is for Atlassian projects only.
If you don't want to host your local installation of Jira, you have to signup to "Jira on Demand": http://www.atlassian.com/software/jira/try/
Best regards
Thomas
Ok, I'll try to explain you the best I can.
What you create on jira.atlassian.com is an account where our Atlassian's fellows do the bug tracking but for the Jira itself, we can't do anything there but ask for new request or comment on other issues, all related to the Jira Software itself. This is not the On Demand version of Jira for users.
For the users, Jira works in two ways. You can Download the Standalone version and install it in your server. Or you can request an OnDemand version in the Atlassian cloud. Simply as that.
So now you can go to: http://www.atlassian.com/software/jira/try/ and there check the both versions and which is best for you. I'll recommend you the OnDemand version.
Notice that when you will have your OnDemand the link would be something like this:
my-company.atlassian.com
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.