Not applicable fields appearing as mandatory on the custom sub task screen.
Background:
I created a new custom screen and tagged it a new custom issue type field. Created new custom fields and created one new Field Scheme for fields and workflows. This field scheme has around 10 new custom fields that are made mandatory.
I created a new custom screen for sub-task with just 2 fields (Summary and assignee).
When I create an issue and then create try to create a sub task (new screen above with 2 fields), it does not allow me to submit the sub-task saying that there are other fields that are mandatory. They are infact the mandatory fields on the custom create issue screen. That seems to be kicking in, in the background for the sub-task screen too, even though the sub-task screen has only 2 Non- mandatory fields.
Can you please advise what is missing in the configuration?