We would really like to use this feature to display our Definition of Done in stories. Is there any chance of introducing this feature in JIRA OnDemand?
We really want this too!
We did plan to offer a cloud based version but someone else released a similar version which is available on OnDemand instances. Therefore, we decided to postpone the development for a while ... maybe indefinitely. Sorry for the inconveniences.
The plug-in that you linked to is fundamentally different than what we want. We'd like the ability to embed checklists within a single JIRA issue. Similar to the functionality that's available with subtasks, but subtasks are cumbersome and make our Agile board go haywire!
I appreciate the reply and the update though!
I agree with Jaqueline. We would love a Cloud version of your plugin as well.
This looks like something similar.
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.gebsun.plugins.jira.issuechecklist
For the record, I would be very interested in seeing this plugin for JIRA Cloud as well.
Would like to see this too!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.