Hi Carolyn, Could you please provide more details on what you are trying to achieve?
What I'd like to do is display the status of a particular JIRA ticket in a Confluence table cell. Using the JIRA Issue/Filter macro, I've set up the Display Options as such:
image2014-9-22 12:59:6.png
The problem is that when it's displayed in the table, it automatically includes the "Status" header - and all I want to display is the actual status "DEVELOP".
image2014-9-22 13:1:25.png
Much thanks in advance for any guidance you may be able to provide!
Carolyn,
Since it's a particular JIRA issue... I'd recommend you to use the option 'Display as: Single Issue'. This way you won't have the table's header. Though, more details of the issue will appear, such as, issue type, issue key, description and status. None of the options are configurable.
Just be aware that when using 'Display as: Table', the header cannot be hidden.
Please let us know if this helps you.
Cheers!
Hi Elisa,
Thanks for the feedback. I had tried the "Display as Single Issue" but, as you point out, that option doesn't allow you to select the fields to display either - so I get the issue number and summary along with the status, which isn't what I'm looking for.
image2014-9-23 15:47:53.png
It would be handy to be able to configure the display to only the specific data fields you want from the JIRA issue.
But you can using display view as table. But you will have the header. I'd suggest you to visit 'Got Feedback?' page (click in this button at the bottom of your JIRA instance) and share your suggestion and give feedback for improvements directly to our developers in this case. please let us know if you need any further assistance.
Does anyone know if there is a solution for this yet? There are so many cases I do NOT use the macro only because of all the clutter it adds. Not just for a single ira issue, btu often there is a small set of results, and even then it is way to much clutter. All that is needed is a checkbox to suppress the header footer.
:-/
I too am interested in hiding the header. Hoping at minimum I find an alternative macro that accomplishes this.
+1
Atlassian has become like Microsoft. Everything (like the JIRA issue macro) is so complicated that simple things are missed AND NEVER GET DONE.
Merge the Header row and the sorting options disappear.
Can you share the other macro that can help is to hide the table header? Like, adding another macro on top of table that can help hiding the table header.
Now you'll only see Issue Type, ID, Status.
I'm using Confluence 7.4.4
But this doesn't work in case of using tables, only for single issues, am I right?
That is correct, only single issues.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.