Hi,
All issues which have been submitted disappeared from project summary page and Agile Board. When search with the issue key, I find them, tho. Is this related to Re-index issue that I having? I get "java.util.concurrent.ExecutionException: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: it doesn't make sense to have a field that is neither indexed nor stored" no matter how many time I re-index. I have been having this issue for a few days. It used be no problem.
I as a project manager, I cannot prioritize issues in JIRA unless I see them as a list. Our meetings are on hold due to this JIRA technical issue. Please help me!!
Step to reproduce the issue:
1. log in as admin for the project
2. Go to the project summary page
or
(GreenHopper plug-in)
1. log in as admin for the project
2. Select Agile > Planning Board
3. Select "Project Overview"
Result:
I see zero issues
Expected result:
I should see issues which have been submitted
Regards,
Miki