I only have 5 users of bitbucket and dont want to pay for it.
however im afraid to remove it from my plan because i dont want my repositories deleted.
Please confirm that they will not be.
Thank you
Jed
I believe that id you delete your account, you'll no longer have access to these repositories anymore. I suggest you keep a backup of your repositories somewhere else if you intend to delete the BitBucket account.
thank you for your reply. Is there anyway to not have to kill my account, instead just remove it from Atlassian billing. I've only 3 users in bitbucket and 10+ in Jira.
Thanks again
5 users account on BitBucket should be free and not cost you anything. Are you getting billed for these users? I suggest you contact the Sales team on sales@atlassian.com and they can indeed solve this for you.
I think the OnDemand keeps it equal for billing, eg 20 jira users, 20 green hopper, 20 bitbucket, etc
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.