Hi
We have Confluence OnDemand with 10 users, but it is only possible to access using my account.
I have tried everything descripted in Atlassian answers, but the issue remais.
We get and Access Denied message.
Please, we need help.
Thanks!
Hello,
please, open a support ticket here https://support.atlassian.com
Without log and any other information it is the only way to support you.
Hope this helps,
Fabio
Hi Alea,
It seems a user's permission, my advice is to check the Application Access and verify if the users belong to users group and/or confluence-users group, there are also more details on this link.
Kind Regards,
Henrique Lechner
Hi,
Finally I opened a ticket and the issue was solved. It was due to a bug.
Please, mark my answer as accepted.
Regards,
Could you please describe the bug on this answer? It’ll be very important to others persons that’ll find your answer on Google.
I’ve seen some cases that all groups and applications access are correctly but the user can’t login on Confluence and/or Bamboo.
It is the bug AOD-6992, in this specific case the Atlassian Support can easily help you, my suggestion is to say to Atlassian Engineer the best time to restart the Confluence application to apply the fix on it, normally take about 30 minutes.
I’ll ask you to answer it, then new persons can easly be helped by this question.
I can't. I don't see the grey check mark.
Josep
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.