How do i assign issues via using user selection list? I want to assign an issue to a user. For this action i want to browse a user list, then select it from there. ( For example on add watchers screen i can select users via using user search list, but on assignment screen there is no option to search users)
On the View Issue page you should be able to just click on the assignee and select the person that you wish to assign it to. Or you can use the '.' dialog and hit assign.
Hi Robbert, i know assigning issue via using typing user name then selecting it. The point is, i need a user picker like watcher addition attached picture. I would like to search assignee in a group or i would like to now the assignee that i will assign issue is in which group? I would like to see User Directories while assigning issues.
User Picker.png
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.