We have 2 teams each with a project that create their own sprints and at times the users will accidentally pick the wrong sprint (another team's) when creating an issue and that item will cross boards. Even when we change the sprint on the item our velocity charts are showing those sprints. Is there a way to clean this up? Our velocity charts show gaps where no committed points and no completed points for these items.
Have you tried re-indexing to see if it fixes the problem?
Yes, just performed the re-index and still same result.
I have a similar issue and found the report below. This fits my scenario I believe, but don't want to do their fix so will have to live with this. I hope that after the 3rd sprint the (bad) velocity is ignored for some of the reports.
https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/311529/agile-board-velocity-chart-has-sprints-from-another-board-in-it-how-to-fix
1+ for Julian's response. I do not consider it to be an acceptable fix, but it does give some good information.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.