I created a task for a project in my normal JIRA instance (not OnDemand) with no issues. I logged into the JIRA OnDemand and accessed the same project and expected to see the task I created and it was not present. I can't find out why it would show up in one place and not the other.
Have you created a new task on onDemand or do you expect to see the task that you created in your downloaded version on onDemand?
I am expecting to see the task created in the downloaded version on onDemand.
That wouldn't happen unless you have a custom sync utility written for that. Basically onDemand is a separate standalone instance which is on Cloud.
Ok. That makes sense, how come when I logged into OnDemand there were issues present that were also in the downloaded version (just trying to understand)? Also, is there a sync utility I can look at? If not what would my custom utility need to be written in (JAVA, VB.NET, etc.)? Thanks!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.