I am trying to customize the look and feel of JIRA. However, I can't find the option to change the color of the little down arrows next to the top menu item.
IF you mean the dropdown arrow then there is a workaround that could be performed to change the colour of it- until we have an answer- open developer tool (F12) and after it is opened-> click the find icon on the extreme left of the tool-> click on the dropdown arrow-> in the sub window below select the Styles tab -> change the colour there.
Thank you for your answer. However, I was hoping there will be some option in the administration panel to change the color. I can't tell users to open developer tool and change the color (sad)
Thats true! But, you can have a customized CSS and use it as per your convenience. Please refer the below link for more details: https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/160863/jira-customize-css
Is that possible in JIRA Cloud?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.