Hi,
We have two online JIRA instances that we want to merge.
AAA.atlassian.net (has 1 project)
BBB.atlassian.net (has 3 projects)
We would like to keep BBB therefore we'd like to move the 1 project from AAA to it.
From AAA I created a backup (created from JIRA Administration > System > Backup Manager > Create backup for cloud)
In BBB however when I go to JIRA Import then I see the following message:
Please note that this process will delete all existing JIRA data in your site and replace it with data from the selected file. If you only want to import specific content (such as attachments, avatars, or logos) without deleting all site data, you must make sure that you upload a file with those entities only.
Eip!
So... just wondering what's the best way? I see that in the External System Import there's a CSV import; is it then best to export all issues from AAA into a CSV that contains all columns, and import that into BBB? Obviously this won't import the attachments etc. 
Kind regards
Sidharth