I want to have my swimlanes grouped by epics. How do you create a wild card in the JQL?
Hi Veronica,
Unfortunately you have to create the swimlanes manually per epic at the moment. However, it's something that's requested quite a lot and there is an issue in our backlog to add this:
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/GHS-7753
Please watch the issue to keep an eye on progress, and vote or comment on it to add your support.
Thanks!
Code wise, it's done like this:
List<IssueLink> links = issueLinkManager.getOutwardLinks(epic.getId());
Unfortunately, OnDemand does not allow customization. You're out of luck for this one i think.
Bummer. I will be looking forward to this new feature.
The issue you reffered to is only for the Scrum boards, We need it in the Kanban board
Is there an issue for that ?
The question was for the kanban boards and the feature you reffer to 7753 is only for Scum boards...when will it be available for Kanban ?
Also what is the order of Epics as swimlanes ? Alphabetic ?
Hi Timothy,
Could you please let me know where I'd have to apply this customisation?
The answer from Atlassiaon refers to Scrum boards and not Kanban boards. I belive issue https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/GHS-9144, covers what is being asked for.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.