Is there a way to include comments in the Issue Navigator? Comments can't be added when configuring the columns for the Issue Navigator (or filters).
HEy, there is a neat plugin (CustomWare JIRA Utilities) which can handle this requirement but I'm afraid that it's not an option for you since you're on a hosted environment...just in case other users are looking for sth. similar (which I did recently):-)
http://wiki.customware.net/repository/display/AtlassianPlugins/CustomWare+JIRA+Utilities
Cheers Christian
No.
There are plugins around that do it, but I don't think any of them are in the list of plugins installed in OnDemand, so you can't get them.
In the longer run, if OnDemand does include one, you can install your own plugins, or you go to your own install, there are two variations - "show last comment" and "show all comments". The first comes out slightly ugly. The second often renders the issue navigator unusable because of the volume of data it blurts out onto screen. I can't recommend doing that.
Nope. It is possible to add last comment using a field in downloaded version but that is also not possible in onDemand.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.