Hello,
I need some assistance from your side. I have several questions:
- Is any chance/possibilities to export data from the TFS to Jira?
- How can I make the report which could show How long does a ticket is in a certain status before it is closed or resolved? (for example issue AA-1 was 2h and 17 minutes at "Waiting for customer" status and 3h and 45 minutes at "Waiting for support" status).
- Could we create auto-response for issues which was created not in business time (for example customer sent email to the email handler's adress on Saturday but we start working only on Monday. And once the ticket was created he got the email response that everything is ok, issue was created but support department start work only on Monday)?
- Does JIRA have limits by size of attachments? If yes, what's that?
Thanks.
Best Regards,
Isichenko Taras