I am in the process of seeing if JIRA is the right tool for our business.
While I know it is targeted at the software development industry I am hoping to extend this.
We are a business that does software development and consulting (this incorporates support and implementations).
I am hoping to find one tool that will work for the whole business so that we have everything together.
I like what I see in JIRA for the development team and even support, however, for implementations I am just not quite there.
I can see that using Agile could be a good answer and I like the way I can see tasks moving through a workflow.
However, I would also like to be able to see who the work is assigned to, what work is unassigned and just move the work to a user. Much like you can move the work through stages.
Has anyone worked with JIRA like this and have any pointers?