Can an OnDemand Confluence user who is not a JIRA user see JIRA project information displayed on a page or space that is setup just for that Confluence user?
What I mean by this is...
- OnDemand Confluence can have a different number of/more users than JIRA... So, let's say I've got 15 JIRA users and 500 Confluence users.
- So, now I want to restrict access for one (or a group) of my Confluence users to only see/access one space or page in Confluence. Fine.
- But, when I setup the space or page, I am embedding/linking issue(s) and live project data or a JIRA calendar from the connected OnDemand JIRA account to that space/page.
- If the Confluence-only user is NOT a JIRA user, and so obviously not a JIRA user on a project, will the JIRA-project(s) information posted that space/page be visible to the Conflunence-only user?
Thank you.