Is there any easy way to move issue from one project to another without 1) loosing original issue 2) synch status of two issues?
There are two different projects. One is for tracking bugs, Project A. The other one is for new feature development, Project B. I sometime need to move bugs from Project A to Project B so that they become a part of the next itertion.
This is how I usually do manually:
1. Create a clone of bug in Project A so that the original issues do not disappear.
2. Move the clone from Project A to Project B.
3. Link the original bug and cloned issue
4. Update status of original bug once the cloned issue has been resolved
I have to repeat the four steps for each bug issue currently since I don't any other way to do it. This takes too much time and not really simple.
Thank you,
Miki