I currently cannot edit the Overview page on any of my spaces in Confluence.
I can edit subpage of the spaces no problem.
When on the overview page, if I tap the e shortcut key nothing happens, and when I click the ... menu button where the Edit button would normally be located I nothing, like the shadow of a drop down menu but no content (the attached screenshot shows what I'm seeing).
screenshot.20161101-121546.png
When I do hit e or the menu on any of the sub-pages it works properly and lets me edit the pages and see the full menu including the Edit option.
Whatever the problem is it's restricted to the overview pages.
No new add-ons have been added recently, and I was able to edit these pages within the last week.
I have full admin access to all the spaces and none of these pages are restricted.
I have tried this in both FireFox, Internet Explorer and Edge and I'm seeing the same behaviour in both.
I recently deleted some unused spaces but that's the only significant change and I don't see how that would effect anything.