I haev setup Jira and Zendesk to share tcikets. ALthough I see ticket shar come up in Zendask and ask the project it never appears in Jira. In Jira - although I have setuo Zendesk authentication the Test function always gies errors. I have tried several times.
Any advice?
This did not work when first setup. I left it setup. Two days ago I was in Zendesk and casually tried the integration - the son of a gun worked. please close this. Thanks
There are no wide spread reports of this occurring. Also, since ZenDesk is a third party plugin, we aren't able to provide you the necessary support.
Please contact the plugin provider via: https://support.zendesk.com/requests/anonymous/newand include the error message you received.
If you feel its a configuration problem with your OnDemand instance specifically, open a support ticket at support.atlassian.comand a support engineer will review the cloud configuration accordingly.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.