I have a 30 day Jira on-demand trial version of JIRA and Agile and I'm trying to install the Gantt-Chart for JIRA add on, according to the instructions shown here: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/de.polscheit.jira.plugins.gantt
I go to the Atlassian Marketplace but am unable to locate Gantt-Chart for JIRA via search. I put those words in the search field and get Tempo timesheets, Jira Agile, etc. but the Gantt chart application never appears.
Has it change the name? could you help me find it so I can try it out?
Regards,Leonardo
Um, it does say "Not available for OnDemand" on the page you've linked to for the plugin.
According to the marketplace link you provided, that plugin isn't available for OnDemand.
Thanks! I see it's under the pricing section. The last part I would of looked at prior to trying out the functionality.
I don't think there's a big enough red box on OnDemand documentation saying "You can only install certain plugins here, and here's the list".
I'm not aware of anything that provides a Gantt style chart for OnDemand I'm afraid.
Do you know if there is any similar app to use gantt charts for the On Line version??
As far as I can tell, this one is the only one that comes close: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.eazybi.atlassian-connect.eazybi-jira
I can't personally speak for that plugin as I've never used it.
The only available plugins are those that are already bundled with OnDemand, though there are some "Add-Ons" available now that have been build with Atlassian Connect. You can find the details at https://confluence.atlassian.com/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=315326753
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.