I am in the process of setting up an integration between Jira On Deman and Salesforce and am running into a bit of trouble.
When I click on "Test" Within the Cloud Connections section of the Admin console, I get the following message:
Failed to establish connection to remote system
This application is currently not configured as part of the Salesforce.com trusted domain for your organization, please either add the IP range of this server to the Salesforce.com configurations or append the API token to the end of the Password field.
When I click on "wizard" Within the Cloud Connections section of the Admin console, I get the following message:
No object types found for the specified system, please check your configurations and try again.
I see ALOT of documentation for Jira On Demand, but do NOT see any information on what I need to do on Salesforce.com to make it work. Any help you can provide will be very much appreciated.