If I edit an issue and want to add a sprint, the sprints from other projects are also shown. We use an agile board per project.
Can this be disabled?
Hi Dieter,
It seems that the filters being used by the boards are not correctly configured to filter this issue out of their boards - take a look on https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/AGILE/Configuring+Filters
Basically, each board should have its saved filter like:
project = 'ThisProject' ORDER BY Rank ASC
I hope this helps!
Hi,
Thanks for the quick response. I've double checked the board configuration, and we use the boards purely per project. THat was also the way I've set them up from the beginning. The only difference I see is for two projects for which the name contains no spaces, there are no quotation marks around the name in the filter query.
There are also no issue popping up on several boards, I only see the wrong items on the edit or create issue screen.
grtz,
Dieter
If I'm understanding Dieter correctly, the problem is not with the boards, but with sprints showing up in the drop down suggestions list when you want to add an issue to a sprint. It seems like board filters work fine, but it's unsettling when a sprint that's totally unrelated to he issue's project comes up as a suggested sprint.
Thanks Jessica for phrasing it so eloquently
That's exactly my problem!
This appears to still be an issue... as described by Jessica. It would be great if there was a fix for this.
We have started using boards across projects, but usually Kanban boards for an overview. Sprints should only be shown if the issue could be added to that sprint IMO
Big +1 to fix that issue. It should be made clearer which board the suggested sprints come from.
any news on that? We are struggeling with this problem 3 years later
+1 here as well, we are still seeing this issues, is there a way to turn shared sprints off?
+1 Still an issue and because our company uses the same sprint naming convention I have four different active sprints in the dropdown menu that I cannot distinguish between. :-/
+1 to fix this issue.
+1 - sounds small issue but it actually gets in the way all the time .....
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.