I have removed a field (title) and can not find it anymore. Since apparently this a mandatory field and I typed in 'hide' as display name to show in case it was not filled in, all support tickets are created with the name 'hide'. How can I get the field back or not make title mandatory anymore?
Hello,
not sure if i understand you correct, but jira-admins can search for fields with the admin-helper.
admin-helper.jpg
here is a link to the doku:https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver072/jira-admin-helper-828788195.html
Regards
Hi Michael,
Sorry I was not clear. I did the following:
So what I want: to add the field: title back to the issue type.
I tried to make a whole new issue type, but title isn't an available field anymore that I can add.
Hope you can help me. Thanks.
Roos.
i think the name "Title" is missleading here, it looks like the field you search for is "Summary" which is in your first screenshot under "Hidden fields with preset values"
Thanks Michael, that was indeed the issue! It is solved now, thanks a lot!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.