I'm trying to customize default workflow of Jira and apply it to a project.
So I made a copy of it, named 'Software development', and added a postfunction into "Resolve issue" transition. Specifically, I added 'Assign the issue to the Lead Developer'. I saved the workflow, and when I open it anew, the changes are persistent.
Then I created a workflow scheme and bind new workflow with all issue types.
Finally I assigned the new workflow scheme to one of our projects.
Now I see that the workflow 'Software development' is active and is used by the project. BUT, when I look at the workflow layout and check the transition postfunctions, my addition is missing, that is there is no 'Assign the issue to the Lead Developer' postfunction in the "Resolve issue" transition.
Am I doing something wrong?
P.S. I did a rollback, that's I returned the project to default workflow, and consequently made my new workflow inactive. After this my addition is back. So it looks like the postfunction is saved somewhere, but gets eliminated when the workflow becomes active.