Hi,
I'd like to be able to manage component versions in JIRA Cloud (Scrum project). Main version must depends of version of components but I don't see any option to achieve this.
Any clue ?
Thanks
Hello Thibaut,
There isn't an option for component versions in the base JIRA. There are options in the marketplace for a solution, but those are for server versions.
Sorry! Kian
Hi Kian,
Thanks for your message. Do you know if possible to create an in-house plugin on JIRA Cloud that would do this ?
I've seen the other plug-ins but curious on why this couldn't be achieved on cloud as well.
Best,
Thibaut
Hi @Thibaut Dabonneville
It is possible to do component versions app on Jira cloud but no-one picked it up yet back then. There are now few apps on the Atlassian marketplace https://marketplace.atlassian.com/search?hosting=cloud&query=component%20version
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.