My users are confused by the default "Log Work" field that I have placed on a screen. All I need is "TIME SPENT" nothing else. How can i hide "Date Started" and "Remaining Estimate". If I removed the "Log Work" field from the screen it remoreves all 3. I do not see "Time Spent" as an available field to add to the screen. Any help?Thank you!
image2016-12-21 16:6:11.png
That is how the log work functionality works. There's no out-of-the-box way to change or modify it at all. If people are confused then they need training IMO. Not hand-holding.
A feature request or improvement, IMO, s not hand holding. We dont use those other feilds which makes it clutteted and confusing.
I have the same problem. The enterprise I work with is attempting to integrate Jira with Clarity. The automation will pull the time daily and post to clarity. I want to record time in Jira but i can not have users post dating work performed as this will screw up clarity. Is there a way to lock or remove the date field in the work log?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.