I have a complex structure I want to have in many of my Confluence spaces:
http://screencast.com/t/YfJ84I4QG
How to copy all this from one space to another?
I'm using on demand Confluence, not the hosted version.
Hi Nebojsha,
I believe that you can make use of Confluence WebDAV Plugin: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/confluence.extra.webdav , copying the structure and pasting it into your desired locations.
Lucas Lima
Atlassian Support
If the spaces to be copied to do not exist yet and this will be a template thn the copy space plugin could be used to accomplish this.
Copy Space Plugin
I've forgot to mention that I'm using ondemand confluence. Some plugins are not available for on demand. I'll have to explore this but thanks for the lead.
Thanks I'll try this out and give you feedback. Sorry I'm bit crowded with higher priority tasks. I've forgot to mention that I'm using ondemand confluence. Some plugins are not available for on demand. I'll have to explore this but thanks for the lead.
Unfortunately this is avaliable for hosted version only. We are using onDemand.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.