Hi
Can anyone point me to the instruction how to add Jira Gadgets to Confluence pages in Ondemand environment?
Hey Tonty,
I just found out, that due to some security concerns, OnDemand customers can not add these JIRA gadgets. This is restricted to Atlassians only. Therefore, the suggestion would be to create a support ticket through SAC (https://support.atlassian.com) with the description including the gadget you want to add, we will add it for you.
Below is a documentation on how to add JIRA Gadgets to a Confluence Page:
http://confluence.atlassian.com/display/DOC/Adding+JIRA+Gadgets+to+a+Confluence+Page
Hope that helps !!!
Sorry but that's not it. "The information on this page does not apply to Confluence OnDemand."
Have you tried to log in to your account with Atlassian as described here: http://www.atlassian.com/licensing/ondemand#evaluatingatlassianondemand-9 and here: http://www.atlassian.com/licensing/ondemand#evaluatingatlassianondemand-10. I do not know if it will work, but this is the only info I found about it.
I have already Jira and Confluence enabled and integrated with each other (I have the Jira issue macro available and working). The problem is that I'm unable to get the rest of Jira gadgets to appear as macros
A quick question then. Would adding all the available gadgets be too much to ask?
Tonty,
hummm...lol... May be you could request for some
We will do our best to assist you !!!
I was just asking about the workload this would cause for you. Thanks for that information. I will request them as I need
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.