How can I add a related list of Acceptance Criteria for a User Story? I want this to be a structured list and not just a bulleted list in the description. Is that a sub-task is intended for?
We use structured descriptions using markup
Given I am a user, When I do something Then a thing happensAnd also something elseSo that I can do something else-This used to be a requirement-
* All supported browsers work without issue (/)* Can I do something? (/)* Can I do something? (x)* Can I do something? (/)* Can I do something? (x)
Please consider points a) b) c)
We created a custom field for our projects, called "Acceptance Criteria" and there we have a textbox like the one of the Description (format is something that the human user must provide, but I'd like to have one pre-formatted too).
Does anyone know if there are plans to have that field to be native in JIRA Agile?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.