I've tried the os_username/os_password parameters but I think those are just for Confluence server, not cloud. They didn't work.
I just want it to go to the page, without a login screen. And it cannot be an anonymous login.
What are you trying to accomplish?
Hi Eugene,
It's not possible to embed username and password in the url of Atlassian cloud products. I understand that's very comfortable, but you send your credentials unencrypted over the internet, even with every unsuccessful try. I recommend to change your password and try to use a password manager.
RegardsStephan
I am embedding a webpage in a winform app and use confluence for help documentation. The login is a read only permission login. It works as it is... but every time the user wants help on a screen it asks for a login which is annoying. The information on the help pages is not vitally sensitive but we don't really want public access.
Actually me too having the same problem scenario. Just wanted to check if you have discovered any solution for this?Regards,
Dheeraj Gupta
As far as I can tell, using the cloud version, you cannot. They have started to add some new authentication features that may one day let us authenticate programatically without a user interaction but for now I have not found a way yet.
Thanks for the information Eugene.
I am also keeping my eye on the new authentication feature and can share updates if something found new.
You can reach me anytime to my email id Dheeraj.Gupta@Aeris.net
Regards,Dheeraj Gupta
How can I use Oauth to achieve the same?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.